Selling the Buick...

Just don't have the time, space or motivation to get my T back on the road anymore. My son is a lot more interested in fishin' time with Daddy instead of car shows & cruising and our new house only has a 2 stall attached garage instead of the oversized detached we have now. Something's gotta give and it's gonna be the Buford...

Tried starting it up the other day (moving to temp storage while we're between houses) and discovered that the rubber fuel line between the tank & hard lines has split, so that'll have to be fixed before it'll run and it's going to need a thorough Spring Cleaning before it'll be truly road worthy. The basics of the car's combo are:

CPP built shortblock w/ 9:1 forged pistons
Race Jace girdle & billet mains on the centers
Stock freshened heads w/ 3 angle valve job
Limit TE-61 turbo w/ PTE .63 exhaust housing
Stock headers, TH 3" downpipe & 3" Torque Tech exhaust
Built trans w/ 3200rpm stall Art Carr top-hat converter
Moser 28 spline axles w/ c-clip eliminators & stock 3.42 gear
HR Parts non-adj rear control arms w/ .25" longer lowers

Selling price, as it sits, is $4,000 firm. Feel free to PM or email for details. Here is the only pic I have on this computer, was used for the cover of the Turbo Buick calender a few years ago... will take & post pictures of current condition in a few days, after we get settled into our temporary living quarters.

MyBurnout.jpg

Sold it last night, thanks for the interest guys!

Y'all keep those Buicks between the ditches & the brand X ya-hoo's in the rear view mirror!!!

I know Hector. He's a good guy and I am sure that he will take good care of it. :cool: