selling stock 86 GN wheels

Getsidewayz04

I have the stock set of rims that came with my gn, and im thinking about selling them. They are in excellent condition (car has 30K on the clock) and im pretty sure they were hardly used. I just need to clean them up and take pics as monday when i get home. My question though was how much do these usually go for?? any websites or vendors that buy them?? if your interested just post your email adress and tomorrow when i get home ill send pics to whoever. thanks again guys!!

Nick.

depending on condition anywhere from 400-750 for just rims, i got mine for 600 with tires and they were in excelent condition the rims not the tires.:D

I am probably not going to be home until about 10 tonight, but as soon as I get home Ill snap some pics with the digi and post em. Thanks for the interest though, and sorry for the delay!!

Nick

Sorry for the delay guys!! It has been one crazy week for me with work and finals for school. But the wheels are still for sale, I have good pictures so anyone interested just give an email adress and Ill shoot some over to you. These wheels are in excellent condition and look like new. I honestly do not know what to ask for them so make me some offers. They all have tires on them with good tread however the tires are very old as they were hardly used. 2 of the four tires may be original, although im not sure. I live in the Northwest subarbs of chicago so anyone intereseted living in the area is welcome to stop by and take a look.

My email is getsidewayz04@yahoo.com, thanks again!

Nick