Selling one of my cars $16K

Was just going to email and ask if it was yours. I saw the add on CL and the build sounded familiar.

Wishing I had the $ right now, that is a killer deal! For anyone not familiar, Jimmy is THE MAN in the Chicago area for the 200 trans.... and obviously Lonnie has proven himself as a more than compitant engine builder.

Yeah, it's like the old say "If you want to make a small fortune in racing, start with a large fortune."

I have about $40K invested in the car, but I never expected to get it back.

Gn

i might have a buyer for you Chris he will be calling you.

is the 10 sec time slip handy too?

Glad you brought this up. I should clarify. No time slip. I had Lonnie build this car for my son who never took it to the track. He was in dental school and never had time. I asked Lonnie to build us a 10 second car. Most anyone who is knowledgable on these forums can tell you that this car is capable of running 10's.
I guess the good news is that this car was never beaten up at the track and was always street driven with a few street races. I edited the ad to explain this.

Wow, that's exactly the mods I wish my GN had. Great deal, looks awesome! Your sons in dental school, he wont have time for these old Buicks anyway. He'll be cruising a Mercedes Black series.

Yes, it's a hardtop. I have several requests to post more pics of the body. I really don't have any and it's raining right now. I'll try to take some tomorrow and post them. The paint is not chipped or alligatored. There are small scratches here and there and a couple of blemishes. Everytime I have ever taken this car out, it gets a lot of attention. The paint is by no means perfect, but it never was an issue with me. I waxed the car a couple of times, but it was never really buffed or anything like that. Here's one picture I found. That fuel pressure gauge has been upgraded to a much nicer one

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,599
Easy low tens

Some of the best names in the biz in this car .. Good luck with the sale .great car

Tried to take pictures in the garage, but it's too tight. The weird look of the paint is reflections.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,585
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,585
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,584
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,583
Really nice car! What is the current mileage on the chasis? motor? trans?Also are you open to a offer? Any wrecks?

Thanks Chris

Really nice car! What is the current mileage on the chasis? motor? trans?Also are you open to a offer? Any wrecks?

Thanks Chris

Mileage is a little over 90K. I didn't post it because it seems unimportant since pretty much the entire car is either new, updated or replaced. The trans was rebuilt about 3-4 years ago by Jimmy. The car has never been in a wreck.

Hey guys,
I just realized my ad has been flagged after only 5 days on Craigslist and, more importantly, when I log into my account, it shows another car ad that is not mine. Anyone ever have this happen?

Couple of things I've found in the last day or so.

1. AC doesn't work. Looks like the compressor is bad.
2. I have a headliner from Jax, but it needs to be installed.
3. There is a small, very unnoticeable, dime-sized rust spot on the passenger side at the bottom of the door.

The price is negotiable based on the cost of these items.

Sorry I still haven't been able to take pictures outside. It has been raining everyday. I was able to get a couple of random pics in a very cramped garage. Anyone who is thinking about shipping the car, I will work with you on the price.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,033
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,030
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,030
PTE turbo oiling system and alky pump.

Attachments