Selling off my 14000 HotWheels collection. I am Interested in Buick Regal Diecasts...

SLZ

Good afternoon. I have recently started selling off my 14000 HotWheels collection, due to changing collecting preference. I am now collecting diecasts that compliment the 1:1 scale cars that we own (87 Turbo T Limited, 69 Cuda 340, 89 Formula 350, 70 Roadrunner)

I have started my collection of Regals from GMP and JL and I am hunting for more. Here is what I already have (or enroute to me) from GMP and JL:

GMP 1:18 scale

1986 T-Type WH1
1986 T-Type white
1987 T grey
1987 T blue
1987 T D84 light/dark red
1987 T D84 light/dark blue
1987 T D84 light/dark gold
1987 T D84 light/dark silver
1983 Molly GN Prototype red
1985 T-Type dark red
1985 GN
1987 GNX Xray white

GMP 1:24 scale:

1987 GNX
1987 T white w/red interior

JL Thunderjets: Chrome, Black/grey, WL (all white)

JL:

Classic Gold #15 silver T-Type reg
Classic Gold #25 GN reg
Classic Gold 87 Turbo T silver (reg and WL)
Guns & Roses reg
Gold Series T-Type tan reg
Muscle Cars USA GN reg
Auction Insanity GN reg
Musclecars R14 silver regal (black 5 spoke and silver wires)
Musclecars R15 red regal (silver 5 spoke and wires)

I am looking for any JL White lightnings and any Regular issued regals that I didnt list here, as well as any GMP's not listed (1:18 and 1:24 scale)

Check out my website at ZMODS FIREBIRD WEBSITE (Creator:STEVE ZALIMAS) to see all the Hot Wheels cars that I have currently available to trade etc for cars that I need. Please let me know what you have and what your interested in at zmodshotwheels@comcast.net

Please save my website in your Favorites and stop by often to check out if there is anything you are interested in. I will be updating my site with more cars/info on an ongoing basis so stay tuned.....

Thanks Steve Z (SLZ1973 on the HWC boards)

Very nice collection!

I had my garage set up pretty much like yours when I lived in CA. then took them down. Keeping the dust off them was a nightmare in itself. I'm sure you know where I'm coming from:wink:

On a side note, I pretty much collect all the Buick stuff too and limit myself to collecting the Treasure Hunts only. Anything else, it just to much to keep track of in regards to value etc. My 8 year old son also has a nice collection of Nissan Skyline GTR's. He still think's they are faster than the Turbo Buick's, only in the corners I tell him:smile:

RB

I have updated my website as of 12/4 and loaded it with more PICS/info of what is available for sale.

Check them out at

ZMODS HOTWHEELS WEBSITE (Creator:STEVE ZALIMAS)

My website will be updated very regularly with more and more cars added. Save the website in your Favorites and stay tuned.

Please email me all your questions, make offers etc.., that relate to what I have available, to zmodshotwheels@comcast.net or call me at 978-660-5743. Please, No PM's

Thanks and Happy Holidays

Steve Z