Selling off all my Grand National Parts

is there 2 intercooled emblems included or just the one shown? Any pics of the front fillers? been waiting to see them.

is there 2 intercooled emblems included or just the one shown? Any pics of the front fillers? been waiting to see them.
ive only got one intercooled emblem that I can find. There were 2 but the other one is MIA.

Ill get some pics of the fillers and other stuff up once I get home for you

Oil filter adapter is sold!

2024481e772533eba.jpg

2024481e7724dc5e1.jpg

Well I sold my GN, so next goes the parts I never installed

2 Front Bumper Fillers, were removed from a GNX at 4k miles and put into storage. Paint still looks great. $150

Baer 12 inch front brake kit, uses C4 Corvette ZR1 components. Includes Calipers, Rotors, and Stainless brake Lines. $200

Hard Top GM Roof Rail Seal Window Molding off same 4k mile GNX. $150 each side. They look perfect

GN Taillight Harness $40

3.8 Big Oil Filter adapter $20

GN Black Headlight Bezels $100 Each

3 87 Grand National Body Emblems in excellent condition as well as 2 Hood/Trunk 3.8 turbo Emblems. Make offer on each

87 GN Factory Seat Covers. Slightly faded, but should match a car without tinted windows. Drivers lower is ripped and gone, but both uppers and passenger side lower are in good shape. $150

These prices do not include shipping
Interested in baer front brakes.So you have the calipers,the rotors,brake lines.So i still need the hubs,the mounting braket and brake pads correct!
Let me know.

John

You wanted offers so..................

$40 for the "3.8 turbo" hood/trunk emblems.

$60 for lower rubber door seal moldings that go all the way around the doors.
(no offense, haven't a clue what these GM items go for - know that after market kits
are about $140 for the door plus and roof and trunk moldings.)

Thanks!

Thanks!
Tom

Are the rear mouldings still available if so what kind of condition do you have the turbo 6 emblem

bump, brakes, lower door moldings, front fillers, oil adapter have all been sold

I still have emblems, window surround rubber moldings, seat covers, and have found my set of GN 1987 Steel Wheel center caps for the wheels, all in excellent condition. $100 plus shipping for all 4.

Still have the light harness and Front headlight surround/turn signal as well

Also got two 2-bar MAP sensors and one of the valve cover mounted factory boost controllers

If you still have the emblems I'll take them for $100 shipped. Also, do you have any pics of the headlight bezels?