Selling off all my Grand National Parts

cjmatt

Well I sold my GN, so next goes the parts I never installed

2 Front Bumper Fillers, were removed from a GNX at 4k miles and put into storage. Paint still looks great. $150

Baer 12 inch front brake kit, uses C4 Corvette ZR1 components. Includes Calipers, Rotors, and Stainless brake Lines. $200

Hard Top GM Roof Rail Seal Window Molding off same 4k mile GNX. $150 each side. They look perfect

GN Taillight Harness $40

3.8 Big Oil Filter adapter $20

GN Black Headlight Bezels $100 Each

3 87 Grand National Body Emblems in excellent condition as well as 2 Hood/Trunk 3.8 turbo Emblems. Make offer on each

87 GN Factory Seat Covers. Slightly faded, but should match a car without tinted windows. Drivers lower is ripped and gone, but both uppers and passenger side lower are in good shape. $150

These prices do not include shipping

Interested in brake stuff

Well I sold my GN, so next goes the parts I never installed

Baer 12 inch front brake kit, uses C4 Corvette ZR1 components. Includes Calipers, Rotors, and Stainless brake Lines. $200

These prices do not include shipping

Got pics? condition?
Bob

I'm intrested in a couple of things:

3.8 Big Oil Filter adapter $20

Does this fit with the cooler adapter or without?

Put me next in line for the brakes.

Please send pictures if my turn comes up.

Thanks,

Joe

Got pics? condition?
Bob
its in pretty good shape, Theyve only got a few miles on them, but the calipers got brake fluid on them and the paint peeled from it, so theyll need to be repainted if youre going "showcar"

Youll also need to get hubs or else cut the rotor portion off your current brakes. thats what most people do. also need to call Baer up and get the mounting bracket or make your own, it looks like a boomerang with 4 holes

I believe the filter adapter will fit with or without a cooler. If you can screw on an oil filter you should be able to install the adapter. it just replaces the screwed in portion where the filter screws onto

Also found two rear wheel moldings in good shape as well as lower rubber door seal moldings that go all the way around the doors, brand new GM

I believe the filter adapter will fit with or without a cooler. If you can screw on an oil filter you should be able to install the adapter. it just replaces the screwed in portion where the filter screws onto

There are two styles. One is about an inch long and only has threads inside and out. The other style is almost two inches long; and has a hex head about half way down on the outside. It has internal threads on one end; and external on the other.

Also found two rear wheel moldings in good shape as well as lower rubber door seal moldings that go all the way around the doors, brand new GM
I'm interested how much the rear moldings and the rubber moldings

There are two styles. One is about an inch long and only has threads inside and out. The other style is almost two inches long; and has a hex head about half way down on the outside. It has internal threads on one end; and external on the other.

im about 95% sure its the style without the hex key. I think it was from kirbans or else the guy that sells the tb neck restrictor plates

I'm interested how much the rear moldings and the rubber moldings

You want the window surrounds as well as door surrounds?

interested in the front fillers and gn emblems-any pics? mytquick87@ yahoo.com

do you have pics of these?
Ill try to get pics up tonight

I also found a solid, rust free door without interior panel. set up for power windows, moldings are shaved off, no holes.

Also got a set of two GTA Rear wheels. although they wont fit on much except if you have a big front brake kit and use a spacer

2 15x8 T-type turbine wheels on BFG Drag Radials also. make offer

cleared out my pm box too

I ll take the front fillers if they are in the shape you stated.also interested in the front baer brakes if still available.

still got everything

turns out once i dug up the emblems i had miscounted. Here are all the emblems ive got. 120 shipped

20244a175761c30c7.jpg