Selling my Z06

tazgn

Well, I think it's about time to sell the vette as there isn't much more that can be done to it. I know this isn't exactly TR related, but maybe someone else is thinking of doing the same as me and going from the TR crowd to the vette crowd. It took a lot to get this car faster than my GN was, but I think I finally did it (with a LOT more $$$$). I am only advertising it locally and will only sell it locally. The PARTIAL list of modifications are :

2001 Corvette Z06 Twin Turbo 427 (12,xxx miles) (bone stock until 7,xxx miles)

Engine (stock LS6 shortblock included in shipping case):
C5R GM Performance Parts block ($6.5K new)
AFR 225cc heads
Callies Crank
Oliver Rods
Mahle pistons (8.6:1 CR)
Fast 90/90 intake/TB
Custom fuel rails
96# low imp. injectors
Comp Cams shaft mount roller rockers (1.7:1)
Comp Cams hyd. roller cam (238/242 duration)
Double roller timing chain
SLP high volume oil pump
Tall valve covers

Driveline:
RPS triple disc carbon/carbon clutch (<500 miles and works GREAT)
McLeod adjustable high volume master clutch cylinder
Includes twin disc McLeod clutch/flywheel
New passenger side driveshaft
Baer slotted/drilled rotors (stock size up front, 14" (I think) in rear)

Power adder:
Pro Turbo Systems Twin Turbo system (twin T-64 turbos)
E-boost 2 boost controller
Currently tuned and running 16 psi boost on premium pump gas, no knock.

Fuel System:
Twin intake high volume fuel pumps (1 in each tank)
-10 AN feed line
-8 AN return line
Boost referenced adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Electronics:
Road runner PCM (includes EFI Live and LS1 Edit)
Stock PCM included
Wideband Commander AFR gage (drivers downpipe)
LC1 Wideband system (passenger downpipe)
MSD Blaster ignition coils
Speed Density tune

Miscellaneous:
Battery relocated to trunk
Borla cat back exhaust
Kooks X-pipe (Cats removed)
B&M short throw shifter (stock knob, boot so it looks stock)

I have forgotten to mention a LOT of things in the list of mods (and I didn't list any appearance mods). The car has a brand new inspection sticker and 4 new tires (315/35-18's rear, 275/40-17s front). As for power.... Well, I have not put it on the dyno yet, and there is no track... But it will EASILY break the 315's loose in all four of the first 4 gears. Never tried it in 5th since I'ld have to be going just toooo fast for that. I built the motor with the purpose of holding over 1500 HP with plans to exceed 1000 RWHP. I think at 16 psi it's right there near 1000. Also included with the car a MANY of the stock parts. In fact, the only stock parts that I can think of that don't come with the car is the exhaust, heads, intake, injectors (as they are sold).

I really don't care if it sells or not. I will take $33K EXTREMELY FIRM (in fact offer me $32,999 and I'll turn it down)... I have over $33K in the motor/turbo alone. Again, I will sell it locally ONLY. A lot of people know this car from the cruises. Pics can be found here :

tazinhawaii/Z06 For Sale - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Derrick

SOLD pending check arrival. Don't know if I feel :D or even more :frown: (with tears gushing from my eyes). That car was like a 5th child of mine. But I'm sure it will enjoy it's new home.

Derrick