Selling My T Top Roller... What's it worth?

87gnguy

Well, I've almost decided to sell my T top roller in order to buy a hardtop car. I have a figure in mind of what I would like but per form rules I'll put a price of $7500 on it.
About my car... It was repainted in 2009 and I have documented the paint job with photos showing it was scraped down to the metal and repainted. I replaced the seat covers in May of 2009 and the carpet in the summer of 2011. The only thing you would need to add to the car is a motor and transmission. It would come with stock Gn wheels and center caps (has GTA wheels on it now) and I have tubular upper and lower control arms (not sure what brand they are still in the box, not brand new but still good) as well as an ATR swaybar. The car has a Razor's Alky intstalled, 2.5 inch Pypes cat back exhaust, Scanmaster, gauges, vacuum brakes, stretched stock location intercooler, it will come with a 3" DP with external gate adn stock headers, Air condition, Aluminum driveshaft with 1350 yokes, Walbro 340 with hotwire. I'm replacing the T top weather strippinng with photos showing NO rust under the T tops at all (I was so happy when I didn't find any). This car is most DEFINATELY a rust free car. It came from Southern California then to New Mexico then to Florida where I have owned it for 6 years. So there isn't a spec of rust anywhere on it. So whoever buys it can drop their motor and transmission in it and have a damn nice car to drive.
So please let me know your thoughts
Casey
GrandNational2010 003.JPG
GrandNational2010 008.JPG
GrandNational2010 009.JPG

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you for real.....Your going to sell you car:eek:...... Not Cool. SMDH LOL..... Well whoever buys the car will be getting a very nice car. I have seen it first hand very clean car. GLWTS..... SMDH:banghead:

Well I've been wanting a hardtop and since Don has my motor now would be a good time to do it. I've found one I want already :)

I might be interested in the spring. I am finishing up a hardtop car bj think I would like a T Top car. Can you clarify a couple things. Will the purchaser receive everything besides the long block? Things like front accessory bracket. Power steering pump, AC compressor and lines, fuel rail, injectors etc. Etc.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no leaks or rust. I'm actually in the process of replacing the weatherstripping now and when I peeled the original weatherstripping off I was surprised that there was no rust. I can send pics if you send me your email address :)

Casey delivered the car this morning. As advertised and great guy to do business with. Thanks

It was my pleasure Dan and like I said call me with any questions and I want pics of the progress :)