Selling my pride and joy.....

If you were selling 2 months ago, it would be in my driveway. This is a serious machine with lots more in it. :eek: :cool:

Lot's of interest from everyone.
I know it's not the best time of year but the price is negotiable.
Over the holidays, I can be reached at,
601-924-4439 or on my cell 219-916-4257.
Thanks to everyone and Happy Holidays.

Patrick Rubio

Attachments

• pass side6.jpg
    pass side6.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 239
Bump for you again Pat.:D If I had the cash :eek: :eek: :eek: ! Did you make it down home and back without too much trouble?
Later,
Johnny

Yup, it was rough though.
2-3 mph driving from Indy down thru Louisville. Lot's of up side down 18 wheelers and cars off the roads. Very bad. I am glad I didn't leave after work on Thursday as I know I wouldn't have made it then. I did manage to make up some time tho.
Ex: Tuscaloosa to Meridian? Sign said 87 miles, so that's where the cruise was set. Result? 1 hour. Meridian to Jackson? Sign said 83 miles, again that's where the cruise was set. Result, 1 hour. Made up an hour with this method but shhhhh, don't tell anybody.
LOL
Thanks for the concern.
About my car...
I have a couple of good bites and one serious as of now on the car.
I have sent pics to all that have asked, if you asked and did not receive them, please post on here for seconds and I can do.
Thanks again everyone and Happy New Year to all.
Patrick Rubio

Good luck selling it. I called the other day but you were out. You should have yelled at me when you came through. I would have taken you to Hooters or something.

Update.
To all of you who have showed interest or have asked for pics, I sincerely appreciate your interest. As of yesterday I sold the car. RU now has a new owner who will take good care of her.
Thanks again to all who showed interest.
Take care.
Patrick Rubio