Selling my GN guys

what a clean machine! I think that is a very fair price. I hope it doesn't come to where you have to come down.

what are you using for a coolant overflow?
I'm not calling you out or anything, but where did you get the 1 in 50 ttop number?
good luck with the sale, I hope whoever gets it takes as good a care of it as you.

what a clean machine! I think that is a very fair price. I hope it doesn't come to where you have to come down.

what are you using for a coolant overflow?
I'm not calling you out or anything, but where did you get the 1 in 50 ttop number?
good luck with the sale, I hope whoever gets it takes as good a care of it as you.

Thanks for the compliments!

The coolant overvlow is I believe a Moroso unit that I have mounted next to the radiator. Makes for a much cleaner engine bay.

The 1 of 50 T-Top number is one that has been floating around turbobuick.com and gnttype.org for quite some time. So to answer your question about where I got the number... Here I guess. No offense taken.

sent you a PM.

Is the car still for sale?

Thanks

gnjones, I got a PM you sent on the 9th I believe... I responded to it, but as I'm looking at my "sent folder" my reply isnt' there... I must have gotten interrupted and not hit "send".

You'll have a reply shortly.

Thanks!

This thing is keeping me up at night. If it isn't gone already, I'm going to have my decision in a week. Leaning toward picking it up but the guilt of racing it is already setting in...

This thing is keeping me up at night. If it isn't gone already, I'm going to have my decision in a week. Leaning toward picking it up but the guilt of racing it is already setting in...

ROFL!

Don't worry about it. She's a nice ride, but no virgin.

It is still available.

ROFL!

Don't worry about it. She's a nice ride, but no virgin. I'd actually like it to go to someone who will build it. If it doesn't sell, that's what I'll be doing with it anyway.

It is still available.

........She's a nice ride, but no virgin ........

This is some funny ####! Thanks. :biggrin:

Been watching this for some time ............. VERY NICE car!
I tell you .............. G-bodyparts posted that quite a few 84's were being parted. There will be less and less of these 84's on the road. :eek:

Bump for any last chance buyers... I think I might have it sold. The guy wants to pick it up on Sunday, and claims he will have cash tomorrow.

Congrats!
Just hope she found a good home. :(

So far, I think so... I'd be shocked if he didn't decide to become a member here for advice, so time will tell I guess.

I know he was really excited about it and couldn't wait to pick it up. That went a long way for me. Nice to see people that are excited about stuff.

Congrats Turbo Riviera--car reminded me of my first GN--I missed
it alot after I sold it, and bought another one 11 yrs later--not quite the
same. Sad thing is I know where my "original" is--sitting in a carport
deteriorating and the guy wants a fortune for it..If I want it back...: (