Selling car to friend...need help with a price: 86 T, high options, 47K miles

RUQWIKR

I've had four 86-87 turbo T-Types (Limited, WE4 x 2, 86 leather car), all I kept for a number of years, then sold to dear friends. I'm in that boat again.

After going for a couple of years without one, I had to have one again, and bought a highly optioned 86 turbo T-Type (Maroon, Maroon, floor shift, C68 electric air, trunk carpet kit, Astroroof, power seat & everthing else, twilight, rear defogger, remote mirror, Concert Sound / EQ, factory alarm, etc.,...everything but leather, engine block heater, or digital dash).

All original parts (except cat-back which was completely removed and replaced by the orignal owner and thrown away at ~3k miles!), engine, trans, rear never opened up. Body straight, no rust, just the normal lacquer checking on the hood, etc., even though it's been a no-rain, garaged car. Interior is in mint shape except for a bit of sag on the carpeted Astroroof sunshade. Never been wrecked, never been hurt (been to the track some with the normal mods that are coming off the car as he wants it stock), personally know the previous owners...

I've promised it to one of my best friends and have given him a couple of months to sell his car...I'm looking at some racing karts for my boys and I, that's why I'd be selling it.

I'm looking for some input on a good, fair price to sell it to him. I don't have to sell it to get the karts, just would make it easier politically on the homefront.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.