Selling #932

cottonpicker14

Brief history, car bought new by a female in Kansas and she sold to a collector in 04 with 27,120 miles. My friend bought it on speculation and sold it to me in 05 with 27,300 miles. It currently has 28,800 miles.
It was totally stock when I purchased it, even had the original tires which have been replaced.
I have done several bolt ons BUT I have all the original parts.
Bolt ons are:
Scan master
boost and knock guages on pod
Alky injection
30 lb injectors
Walpro pump and hot wire kit
100 lb springs
steel timing gear replacing the nylon one
K&N filter with Grumpys MAF pipe
Eric Marshall chip

The turbo cover and up pipe are powder coated which I bought off EBay and have the orginals as well

Again, I have all the original parts, nothing is missing.

I have a current carfax, no accidents or paintwork.

I have the original window sticker, build sheet, letter from PHS, complete owners kit. The door decals were added by the first owner who bought them as a spare set and did not use the ones in the owners kit. The owners kit is complete.

I also have a number of spare parts that are not part of the sale, but are open to offers if the car sells. i.e. brand new upper and lower radiator hoses that still have the GM part number stickers on them, brand new boxed AC Delco 20th anniversary wires ( never opened still wrapped), and a number of other spare parts.

Can easily be put back to stock in a few hours of time.

I would like to get $18,000.00

I am located in Putnam County New York

Reason for selling is I lost the garage where it has been stored. Was always stored with heat in winter and dehumidifier in summer.

More Pics on photo bucket
Pictures by cottonpicer14 - Photobucket

Attachments

• IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_3705.jpg
    IMG_3705.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCF1035.jpg
    DSCF1035.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 190