Selling 301T got question about 301T parts values!

Audiowizard

CARE FOR A SMOKE ANYONE?
Staff member
The extra 301T drivetrain I was purchasing fell through because the owner decided to sell his turbo T/A complete to fund his race car so I've decided to part my 301T out and build a N/A 455 with some goodies and shaker hood instead. I am selling the Block, turbo crank, turbo charger, intake, 800cfm carb, ECM, exhaust manifolds and down pipe. I am having the block magged to ensure a non cracked block for any prospective buyer. Whats a fair price for.......

1) 301T block.
2) Turbo crank
3) Turbo charger
4) Intake
5) 800 CFM ECM carb
6) ECM
7) Exhaust mainflds and down pipe

The last time I seen parts prices, I seen a 301T block sell for $250.00 on Ebay, just curious if this is still about the current price value, thanks!

Well it looks like there is going to be 2 less '81 Turbo Trans Ams in existance since I finally decided that there is really no hope for mine to ever be resurected from the dead.

Let me know if you are still interested in a second drivetrain as mine is still mostly complete just needs bearings (2psi oil pressure at idle and about 25-30psi at higher rpms when it got parked)

Originally posted by 1badTTA
Let me know if you are still interested in a second drivetrain as mine is still mostly complete just needs bearings (2psi oil pressure at idle and about 25-30psi at higher rpms when it got parked)

I appreciate the offer but after the seller of the 301T backed out of selling me his running drivetrain, I have had time to think about building a streetable 455 for my T/A so I can have car that is faster then my GN! :D I was just wanting ball park figures on what to ask for on my 301T parts. What do you want for your ECM? let me know, thanks!

Do you want to part with the carburetor? I've been looking for an extra 81 carb to play with.

Sorry for the late reply!!! I currently have a $100.00 deposit on the entire drivetrain with a balance of $400.00 left. I am just waiting on him to give me the rest of the balance before I pull the drivetrain. If I do not hear from him within the next 30 days, I will let you know something about the carb. Thanks!

power enrichment valve

Do you have or know where i can get the power enrichment valve that goes on the turbo manifold for the 80 model trans am turbo ?

What's the A/R on the turbo ? How much are you asking for the turbo ?

Originally posted by fc227
What's the A/R on the turbo ? How much are you asking for the turbo ?

Sorry, looks like the driveline is sold! I got $500.00 for everything which was more than what I expected.