Sellers Beware!!!!

How would it ever get to your credit rating unless you gave them your SSN?

Mike
I live in Canada, and things work a little differently here. We don't have SSN's . They have my name and address and an unpaid Acct. and they have now sent it to collections.

I am serious, call local TV station. Get the investigative reporter to dig on it. Bet you in a heartbeat UPS will "fix" it all. They will leave you alone forever. The LAST thing they need going into the Christmas season is bad press and make people second guess using UPS, then they will use UPSP, DHL or FedEx.

My dad worked for a TV station for 40+ years. You would be AMAZED at the power of bad press.....

Newspapers too. Heck, get that guy on ABC News 20/20 "Give me a break" John Stossel to do it, they would LOVE one like that. National coverage? UPS will be knocking at your door with apologies!

EDIT: Please PM me with details, I will try to get a hold of a guy who used to go to my church who was high up in UPS, like a VP, if he is still there and I can find him, then maybe I can have him look at it. Give them an internal opportunity to make it right and leave you alone. Tell the Collection Agency it isn't your bill and that they are not allowed to contact you again with this bill. Tell them to send it back to UPS.
Pm'd you all the info..thanks

Ups

Anytime I've been shipped anything C.O.D. ,the driver would not give up the package without being paid. How did this happen? One of the post in the middle said something about small claims, $15 to file? Is that an option in Canada? All these post are frustrating just to read. It's just like the scenes in the movies Anger Management or Pacific Heights, you know the person/situation is wrong, and the obvious solutions don't seem to be working. it sounds as if an attorney would be well worth spending the money on at this point, you may even get free shipping out of UPS. It's worth a try, as it sounds like they're not giving up. Sorry to see this happen, Good Luck!:confused: