SELL/TRADE: Weld Draglites or Race seats for a set of seats.

Turbo1dr

9 Sec Wanna-Be
This is for local people only within 150 miles or for someone that can meet halfway up to 150 miles. I don't want to ship or have shipped to me anything due to costs of such large items.

I have two Weld Draglite rims used approx 4 months on a 78 mini tubbed Malibu. They are in great shape. No lugs or center caps. Will sell for $250.00 but rather trade for seats.

Sticker from rims:
weldsraglites15x10.jpg

OR

I will trade the Weld rims for a set of 84-88 Monte Carlo SS - Buick T-Type - Buick Grand National front bucket seats. Seats need to have gray plastic that still looks good along with the tracks. Power or manual seats are OK as long as the metal parts are not bent or broken internally. The seat "buns" should still be firm and shaped nice like it came from the factory. Seat buns that are flattened or has large "pot holes" dug out of them are not acceptable. Dirty fabric is OK also as long as they are not smelling like cat or dog pee or your local back yard ditch water. Torn fabric is acceptable like the pictures below. Other color seats will be acceptable if the buns are nice also.

T-Type seats:
tornseats.jpg

Grand National seats:
tornseatsGN.jpg

Monte Carlo SS seats:
tornseatsMCSS.jpg

OR

If you don't want the rims and are looking for a set of lightweight racing seats I will also trade a set of racing seats for a set of seats like I've listed above. I have a set already mounted on factory tracks for 78-88 "G" body cars. They include the Malibu, Cutlass, Grand Prix, Monte Carlo, Bonneville, Regal, Grand National, T-Type and RWD Century.

Here are the rims mounted on my Malibu...

DSCF1778.JPG

WILL TRAVEL AND DELIVER IF YOUR SEATS ARE WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!

Send pictures of your seats to turbo1dr@suddenlink.net

Call
phonecell.gif
anytime Sat or Sun or after 5pm weekdays.
On weekdays call
phonework.gif
between 8-5pm ask for Vernon.

Prefer interested people within 150 miles.