Sell my GN for a new GTO??

Matt37

Sell my 87 GN for an 05-06 GTO??

IS this a bad move, my GN only has 30k and is mint.

Everyone is saying I am crazy and 10 years from now will be kicking myself.

Everyone hates the new GTO's, I think they are nasty.

how many GTOs are being made?
how will it hold its value in a few years?
how fast is it?
if you like the answers to these very simple questions then go for it if not ohh welll

TURBOPOWERED68 said:
how many GTOs are being made?
how will it hold its value in a few years?
how fast is it?
if you like the answers to these very simple questions then go for it if not ohh welll

how will it hold its value in a few years? - Well, probably like ****, since the new GTO is scheduled to come out in 07.

how fast is it? - FAST!, the new goats do not get the credit they deserve, First time I drove one my jaw dropped. And this is coming from a guy that had 3 ZR-1's, a zo6, and Viper GTS.

No doubt the GN is the better investment, but I am getting bored with it.

Keep the GN

I agree with the other point, wait for the new GTOs to come out, then decide---it might be exactly what ur lookin for. U can always find a GTO but a 30k mile GN is pretty rare.

I have a new GTO, a GN and a T. I'm trying to get my share of what little gasoline remains in this world.

strike

:D

strikeeagle said:
I have a new GTO, a GN and a T. I'm trying to get my share of what little gasoline remains in this world.

strike

:D

What year GTO??

How do you like it? Reliable?

I hear ya about taking all the gas.

I currently have a 67 BB vette, 06 zo6 , and of course my GN.

Oh and my DD is a Avalanche which cost me about $85 to fill up.

Matt37 said:
how will it hold its value in a few years? - Well, probably like ****, since the new GTO is scheduled to come out in 07.

how fast is it? - FAST!, the new goats do not get the credit they deserve, First time I drove one my jaw dropped. And this is coming from a guy that had 3 ZR-1's, a zo6, and Viper GTS.

good luck dude

Matt37 said:
What year GTO??

How do you like it? Reliable?

I hear ya about taking all the gas.

I currently have a 67 BB vette, 06 zo6 , and of course my GN.

Oh and my DD is a Avalanche which cost me about $85 to fill up.

Matt,

Mine is for sale if you are interested; I have an ad posted in the "Not Buick Cars" For Sale forum. In a nutshell, it's a 2004 silver with black interior automatic with 8000 miles, $20K. Car has been dyno-tuned by Pro Dyno in Tempe, AZ using HP Tuners. I love it, but I'm selling it as we have five cars in my household for only two drivers and we are reducing car count.

my friends girlfriend bought one and the car can't get out of its own way. not a good car and its from a 1990 holden. what is gm thinking and if they bring back the gnx it wil be the same car from 1990 with a different motor.. why???? dodge has their head on right by bringing back the challenger and gm with the camaro looks like the caddilac xlr/corvette. when i was at the auto show people were telling the gm guy at the camaro that not to make it and it was a pos....

BandAid said:
Did they even sell 271 of them POS cars,,,, :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YOU are the biggest hater alive man, every post you make seriously just hates on whatever anyone is saying. slow down man, theres enough hate in this world, you dont need to add to it.

I was put in the corner during class,in fact b!tch put my desk in the corner....

Last time I checked :rolleyes: :rolleyes: these little puppies meant sarcastic

back to the topic at hand the 2007 Sunbird :wink:

Matt37 said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you have had 3 ZR1's a Z06 and a Viper and you think the GTO is FAST there must have been something wrong with your previous 5 cars. We are in the market to buy a GTO and have driven several and they have real nice power but no where near the level of the other cars you've had. It's about the same power level ( as far as how it feels ) as my 98 WS6 Trans Am. That's not knocking the car at all, I mean we want one bad but it's a heavy car. Now had the GTO been around 3600-3700lbs, that would be a different story.

But to answer your question: Keep the GN. A mint 30k mile GN is rare these days and getting rare'r everyday. There will always be a GTO around and probably at a much lower price than they are now. In a year or two the 06's will be coming off leases with low miles and you can pick and choose. You don't have that luxury with a GN, without dropping some serious $$$ that is. Good luck on your choice.

well my point of view is that your GN has 30k on it ... obviouslly you don't use it that much ... move on :cool: I am in the same boat but I am just getting tired of Buicks .. before I get the whining an bitching :rolleyes: ..how many of you have had these cars since 1986 and were your only cars till the late 90's :confused: :p

Grumpy said:
well my point of view is that your GN has 30k on it ... obviouslly you don't use it that much ... move on :cool: I am in the same boat but I am just getting tired of Buicks .. before I get the whining an bitching :rolleyes: ..how many of you have had these cars since 1986 and were your only cars till the late 90's :confused: :p

very good point