See the front of your house online

My wife is out on the mower mowing the lawn when they came by my place. If you pan down in the picture you can actually see part of the vehicle they were using to take the picture with.

I lied, It looks like they photoshopped out the vehicles now.

David
87GN

Glad I live off the beaten path now... Looked for mine and it was a mile down the road where the camera stopped.

Is that the same one that got spanked by an orange, purple and green F350 with an 800 pound golf kart in the back? :biggrin:

I thought they'd have my house down here, they have a shot from the main road, but not my side road.

Thats the one that spanked the Ford Powerjoke driven by Ronnie the Great:)

How do you guys get a picutre from the street view?

When you type in your address, a caption box off to the right will pop up saying stuff like "get directions to here, from here, save to my maps"....if they have been down your street a pic will pop up inside the box.

They have one of my neighbors for my folks place but no pics of mine.

dam!! my house does'nt show but 2 houses down does all you have to do is tilt the camera and there's my house :eek: , it was taken back near x-mas cause of the decoration on my door. this sucks big time.

No pics of my house. I am surprised that they got the roads right. Even the No Winter Maintenance roads.

The pic of my house is old. I do not even own the cars in the driveway anymore. Looks like the pic is from a year ago.

My old house in VA, pic is at least a year old.