second opinion

supercoupe5

is there someone here in michigan somewhat close to flint that would be able to go look at a gn with me. i found a gn and dont want to get burned or just need to make sure it is worth the money they are asking or what i would payl. thanks dave

the car looks good just take it for a ride and use common sense!some one replied in your other post that they would look at the car with you.

yes they did. i have allready talked to tom and we may go check it out tomorrow weather permiting. suposted to have snow for the next 3-4 days. just my luck. dave

toms86gn lives in flint! he said he'd help you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if not I might be able to go look at it with you on a weekend

toms86gn is who i spoke to and who was going to go look at the car with me. if it falls through i my take you up on your offer. where you from scott. dave

I could probably go with you but im busy this weekend moving but any day except monday this next week i can go cuz im on spring break. I live around Saginaw. Where is the car @?

no I didnt, had some problems yesterday, I don't know if you heard about that car wash fire that happened yesterday but that was my grandpas. i used to work there for 3 years so I spent the day helping him out. Just wondering if you talked to him yet about if his buddy wants the GN or not?

sorry to hear about the car wash. if it is the one on western and colorado i used that thing a ton in the past. i did not talk to him today. tipical car sales person he did not call like he was going to. i will call him tomorrow. i go the guys cell number so i will use it on a sunday. let you know what he says. dave