Seat latch not working

C

Chris Taylor

My seat back will not adjust to a upright position. It seams that the latch is not holding. It does not have detent in the latch. I have not pulled it apart to see what the problem is.

Has anyone ran into this problem before?

Pull it apart and see if you can figure it out...that has been on my list for several years so let me know how to fix it.. :D

Steve, I knew you would come around eventuality. You know me, I will pull it apart. I thought if anyone had been there you had.:D I will keep you posted. BTW the T63e pulls hard!!!

yeah...I love my 45.....

Several times I have started to try to tear into the mechanism and figure it out. I have a seat out at the shop that will go into my elky if I ever finish the dash swap...I should pull it apart, I guess. :)

I was thinking the same thing. I have several seats that I have pulled out of wrecked TR's. I may pull one apart before removing the power seat from the T.

I was thinking the same thing. I have several seats that I have pulled out of wrecked TR's. I may pull one apart before removing the power seat from the T.
same problem here on both front seats. I saw ONE video saying the assembly must be grinded apart at the shim, then tack welded back when done. I have tried to find a replacement all over the US and no one has a parts seat. I am just living with the problem.