seat covers

first turbo

anyone installed PUI front covers, bottoms went on ok. backs don't have horizontal flap for hog rings is not a tight fit will contact PUI today.

anyone installed PUI front covers, bottoms went on ok. backs don't have horizontal flap for hog rings is not a tight fit will contact PUI today.

There should be material sewn in the back. You can use the rod from your original seat to install the horizontal crease.
Was there 1 on the bottom?

first of all thanks for your reply. In my opinion it is thumbs down to PUI.for not suppling any instructions, cut sheet or pictures for the snipping cutting and altering you have to do for the horizontal crease.Yes the bottom has it. all vendors advertise these as the best. The best should be able to be installed without alterations. They give instructions over the phone and don't have instructions to send to me because these covers are too new? PUI claims they can't put the flap in because they don't have the equipment to do so, it's too expensive. It's too bad PUI dont inform there vendors of this. I didn't buy these from you, its for fyi have bought from you before and you are a straight foward guy. I will deal with PUI on the install problems.

Thanks

I just got pui covers too. And I think I'm going to return them, they seem way to cheap looking and the cover of them seems way to dark grey