Seat covers - Bench seat

scottyb

Spongebob Squarecar
My T originally had a bench seat. I've been considering getting one back in the car, but I haven't found anyone selling new gray covers. Does anyone know if they are available?

Don't mean to hijack, but BWeavy do you have a cheap cover to go over the 60/40 seat that has an armrest?

Brian,
I don't have a bench seat yet. I am doing some research before I start to look for the seat. I didn't want to go buying a seat unless I'm sure I can recover it for a reasonable price.

How much for a cover?
Do you have seats?

Scott

Brian,
I don't have a bench seat yet. I am doing some research before I start to look for the seat. I didn't want to go buying a seat unless I'm sure I can recover it for a reasonable price.

How much for a cover?
Do you have seats?

Scott

Kbeauchump is getting ready to go with buckets in his 88K mile T. He has a split bench. You 2 should talk. It may work out good for both of you. His is gray & an 86.
I'll put you 2 in touch with a link from this thread.

GNRick we never offered slip over covers only seat cover replacements.
I know that the arm rest thing added $50.00 to the cost. I believe it was $350 for the complete bench & $400 for the whole front bench with the arm rests. I'm going from memory & we haven't sold 1 in over 2 years. It came complete with head rests though.

Scott I e-mailed you & Kevin. He is in MD. & you are in FL. Shipping may be an issue but this should be an inexpensive alternative for both of you.