seat buns

Yeah no sh!t! My ass hurts sittin in my car pretending to drive it while it sits in the garage. How about getting some new door shells popped too:rolleyes:

Seat bun

They have made them for about 3 years. They are designed for an Monte SS but can be used for a Gn or a T.
the upper half has 2 vertical lines. Slice the upper seat bun for the location of a GN. Then glue the 2 pieces of pre sliced foam together.

The lower bun has the corect spot for a GN. a T will have to be cut further back towards the top half of the seat to be correct.

Here is a link to the Monte units:
GBodyParts.com Online

We plan on running a seat cover & foam special in June. Where you can add the seat bun for $150 a side or both for $275.00 with the purchase of a set of seat covers.

We actually blast the seat frame & powder coat the frames for our personal cars. Looks great when it is complete. No more surface rust on the frames.

Doors, quarters, and trunk decks will be out the same day pot is leagalized. For some reason it seems like it would all go together.

I used the neat foams from G Baody...Pricey and restore lost cushion for sure. I dont think they are quite as dense as factory but do a good job. Had them in for a yearish now.