Seat bottoms for split bench. Gray cloth

I just purchased a 87 Regal,it has a split bench seat. Both driver and pass side lap area's need to be recovered or replaced.

Im in central Florida 34711

Thanks

Anybody have any car's that are getting parted out with good seats?

I could just take the seat covers and have them put on here so that you don't have to shipp a whole seat if that helps...

Gray 87 60/40 seat

Hello i have a super clean low mile Gray 87 60/40 FT bench seat i can bring it to BG KY if you are going ? 412 654 1385 Shawn

You are welcome, but not saying not to buy or anything! Afterall it would possibly be a in person transaction from what it sounds like (if you were going to the event), hard to mess that up. Plus I have no experience with the guy so I can't say. Just wanted to pass on what I had read.

I'm still in need of seats 60/40 gray cloth. I have found a set but they are in the north east,shipping is kind of expensive.

I have delt withSean What do you have to worry about if you are meeting him?
I bought a car from him .We still speak to each other every time we go to a meet

You got someone saying go with the guy and nobody chiming in with negative stories to the contrary...I say maybe give it a shot? Your choice of course.