sealed power steel lifter replacements

GN-231

I saw that sealed power had two different stock replacement steel lifters available. One is an exact replacement for the GM lifters with where the pushrod dimple is stamped slightly off center (like the OEM). The other replacment set has a stamped steel lifter that describes the pushrod dimple as being centered in the lifter?
Does anyone know if these center stamped lifters drop right onto the stock lifter rod and actually hold the pushrods in the proper locations?
It seems to me that you might be required to have a different lifter rod with new retainer locations so everything lines up right?

Having the pushrod forces balanced across the stamped lifter with the center dimple lifter would provide the most balanceded/optima stocker system.

Just wondering if anyone knows or has tried these?

the only way to get a offset lifter is for roller cams

Im not sure what your talking about (steel lifters)

flat tappet lifters rotate on every lift so no way to offset the pushrod

Wow. wrote lifter instead of rocker during that last post. I must be losing it. That is why it sounds so confusing Red. I was just asking about the stamped stock OEM rockers. The area where the pushrod contacts the rocker arm is slightly off center with the stockers. It looks like sealed power may have some replacement rockers that actually have the pushrod contacting the center of the rocker.

hope this makes a little more sense!