SE Turbo

Grumpy

Thread killer
Ordered a downpipe from them .. got it today .. looks great .. thanks Suzzette :cool:

External DP's

I see you are now selling external gate downpipes with wastegate on ebay! Will you sell just the downpipe without the gate? Also, I see you offer DP's for both ATR and stock style headers. Have they been tried on any car with ebay headers? I know they are ATR style, but still a little different.

Thanks,
Mike

I see you are now selling external gate downpipes with wastegate on ebay! Will you sell just the downpipe without the gate? Also, I see you offer DP's for both ATR and stock style headers. Have they been tried on any car with ebay headers? I know they are ATR style, but still a little different.

Thanks,
Mike

It is a lot cheaper to purchase the pipe with the wastegate. Our wastegates use floating seats and no gasket on the seat flange. We weld the pipes with the flanges bolted together to maintain a good fit. Other Delta Gate style wastegates should work, but may need adjustments depending on the type of gaskets used.(ie-flat stainless vs raised copper)
You can buy the ATR 40mm for $592.00

Thanks for the reply. It doesn't really make sense not to buy the gate with it when it's only $168 more. Problem is I already have a gate so $592 just for the pipe is a little steep for me at this time. It's a great looking DP though! I like how you can still use a turbo shield with it unlike the ATR DP with the gate pointing upward. Does it include a dump or test pipe?

Claude-
Comment t'allez vous? Il fait quel temps? C'est tres beau ici.
Parler avec tu bientot !
Suzette ;)
o waw Suzette your french start to be very nice
good work. je suis en pleine forme. nous avons recu
beaucoup de neige mais il ne fait pas tres froid anyway
it will start to melt in a few weeks

a bientot !

gros bec

Claude

have any jw flexplates that are internal ...i hear there is some kind of issue with jw not having and crank triggers or something? u guys having the same problem or do you have any in stock...if so i need on badddddddddd....thanks noah.

have any jw flexplates that are internal ...i hear there is some kind of issue with jw not having and crank triggers or something? u guys having the same problem or do you have any in stock...if so i need on badddddddddd....thanks noah.

You just missed the last 2 ! (yesterday) Sorry ! Will let you all know if we can get a hold of any more!

Southeast Turbo

Great customer service! I talk to Suzette about once a week and have ordered every upgrade for my car from them and have never had a problem. Thanks Suzette and Paul for everything you've done. I will send pictures and new times soon.

Taylor (Shreveport, La.)

Awesome products and great customer service.. ordered a beautiful trunk kit from them months back.. I am very pleased .. Its nice to order stuff and acutally get it!!! Thank you, SETURBO!:smile:

Great customer service! I talk to Suzette about once a week and have ordered every upgrade for my car from them and have never had a problem. Thanks Suzette and Paul for everything you've done. I will send pictures and new times soon.

Taylor (Shreveport, La.)

Awesome products and great customer service.. ordered a beautiful trunk kit from them months back.. I am very pleased .. Its nice to order stuff and acutally get it!!! Thank you, SETURBO!:smile:

You guys are awesome! You make the job easy and pleasurable! Thank-YOU !!

Man, today I called SE Turbo to order a few things and I asked to speak to Suzette. I was told she didnt work there anymore...I was shocked! Since I bought my GN, Paul and Suzette have helped me on solving problems and ordering the right parts. I know some of us on this board have dealed with Suzette and SE Turbo and know what great people they are and the great customer service they have. I just wanted to wish her the best....Taylor