Scratchers

ChavoLC2

This might sound crazy it being Friday the 13th and we are not superstitious.:rolleyes: My wife picked up a $5.00 scratcher at a local convienent store. It was a Lucky number 13 Scratcher you had to match different symbols. Well the one she matched a cloud had $13,000 under it.:eek: She came home and showed my son and I the scratcher to be sure she still can't believe it.:D Have to wait till Monday to cash in because they're closed weekends. :( Been wanting to get rid of the carpet in the kids rooms and re-floor with tile or a laminate now we can get'r done.:) She said I could have some for the car Amen!! to that. Maybe H&R anti swaybar maybe and some AutoFab adj. or boxed BMR lowers and if she is real generous some Edelbrock shocks.;) What shocks would you go with? My wonderful wife is always getting blessed and in turn she blesses me. Some day that woman may just win the lottery:eek:

This might sound crazy it being Friday the 13th and we are not superstitious.:rolleyes: My wife picked up a $5.00 scratcher at a local convienent store. It was a Lucky number 13 Scratcher you had to match different symbols. Well the one she matched a cloud had $13,000 under it.:eek: She came home and showed my son and I the scratcher to be sure she still can't believe it.:D Have to wait till Monday to cash in because they're closed weekends. :( Been wanting to get rid of the carpet in the kids rooms and re-floor with tile or a laminate now we can get'r done.:) She said I could have some for the car Amen!! to that. Maybe H&R anti swaybar maybe and some AutoFab adj. or boxed BMR lowers and if she is real generous some Edelbrock shocks.;) What shocks would you go with? My wonderful wife is always getting blessed and in turn she blesses me. Some day that woman may just win the lottery:eek:

My brother hit $100,000.00 at a local liquor store last year, paid off some bills and ended up gambling the rest.. :(

Geez I'd kill for some luck like that right about now. Time to start buying tickets I guess.

That's awesome man, happy fer ya. That's a lot of beer. or one tank of diesel fuel.

The wife is good!

100K wow that would still be a chunk of change even after they took the Governments share,your brother probably got 1/2 of the winnings. Uncle Sam will take their share right off the top so I think we will be lucky to get 7-8K. Wife went out and got herself a new dress today she looked mighty fine in it.:eek: and as frugal as she is she kept it under 50 dollars. She ear-marked 1K to buy what "I NEED" not what "I WANT". Thought that was awesome/GENEROUS of her. That HR anti sway bar is sure nice and functional/EXPENSIVE on the flip side by the time you one buys control arms and a swaybar your looking at almost the same price. Thanks

So now is the time to send the bill for the A/C charge, huh?

LOL!:D

Congrats

Cashed in Scratcher

They took Fed and state taxes out today. ended up with 8900. Not bad for a 2 dollar scratcher. Now to buy something.