Scottyb is the God of Rain!

scottyb

Spongebob Squarecar
Bow to the rain god!

I will, for a phenomenal fee, come to your city and MAKE RAIN.

Area gets storm levels not seen in 100 years

How does this happen, you might never ask?
Simple.
Scottyboost hasn't washed his faded, worn-out ****box in maybe 10 months to a year...........until last Saturday. It has since rained NON-STOP.

I shall, from this point forward, rename the old barge from "Exxon Valdez" to "Noah's Ark". For a healthy fee I will gladly toss a case of oil in the trunk and drive to your town, making frequent oil-topping pit stops at sheltered locations along the way. Your drought worries will instantly be replaced by flood worries.

Orders will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. I reserve the right to delay my trip for the sole purpose of extorting money from local authorities who demand that I leave town in a more timely manner.

Anyone who has a garage and is willing to repair the various water leaks in the hissin' buford will receive priority status and a susbstantial discount in the "rain generating" fee. I will not be responsible for any oil stains left behind. Procure some kitty litter before my arrival.

Man, we need rain here in the North East. Maybe you should come up here and wash your car again and then it'll rain the next day? :p

I have similar powers, but mine are limited to gambling. Teams should pay me to bet against them, that way they gaurantee their victory. This also applies to horses, roulette, races, etc. The frickin' Dalla Cowboys could be playing a little league football team and if I bet on the Cowboys, they are getting their asses kicked by children.

Oh yeah.
Another flood advisory today, and rain predicted through Monday. :rolleyes:

more is coming!!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• us_radar_plus_usen.jpg
    us_radar_plus_usen.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 37
Scottyb- You have to post pictures of your car here for us to see. I've got to see pics of that 10 year unwashed GN! :eek:

Oh, I'm sorry- 10 months

I seen a local GN which never got washed and the paintjob was all faded out and really dull. But the car had a killer motor in it all polished up!