Scot at GNS

Hatdragracer

This is very overdue.....but here goes

Scot went way out of his way (with Turbodave I think) to help two stricken regals at Power Tour in June.

Now, with Coach EMPTYHEAD, he is orchestrating a rebuild for Nasty Wendy

He has answered 122 stupid questions from me, and helped me find the right converter, and a rebuilt cam sensor.

Short of Scot stealing my tools or kicking my dog, I'll buy from GNS whenever possible.

I have several of Scot's products. The one that means the most to me is the LED tail lights. First because they are responsible for me not going to jail IMO. I used to get stopped all the time because my taillights have a really dark smoke tint. They came to me that way. I like them that way too. The cops...not so much. I've been pulled over at night numerous times due to the tails not being as visible as the police would like. The only thing that saved me was that they weren't covered. When the cops saw that there wasn't any lense cover they let me go without tickets but with warning that I need to get them brighter. Got the LEDs and never had that problem again. More importantly the installation of the LED is the first project that me and my son did together on the car. It was the perfect project to do with him. It involved really cool lights and was fairly quick paced and kept his interest. He thought it was really awesome to have made dad's lights so cool himself. He is a senior in high school now. That's a memory I'll have forever. Yeah Scot is doing a wonderful thing for me and my opinion of him is heavily biased because of that but he was already good in my book before the rebuild movement.
Clay