scanned my car, what's it mean?

next_level

my friend had a scantool (just one from a shop, not buick specific) so i managed to pull a couple of numbers and get some info just need help figuring it out

first things first, it didnt have any codes stored, but while the scanner was hooked up if picked up codes that didnt set off the SES light

codes were 14, 15, 21
(even now there are no codes stored in the ecm)

my car idles at about 900rpm in park i know that's a little high, but here are some of the numbers i got
blm 150
ecs count 12
iac (jumped around 11-19)
integrator(?_ 132 + (jumped around
loop closed
mat 115
o2s(mv) they jumped all over the place
o2 cross counts- all over the place
spark advance 36*
tps .31

also the scan tool showed 10mph less then my speedo, but we have those radar signs that show your speed in our town(it's fun to stomp on the pedal from like 80 yards away and watch it start flashing uncontrolably cause it ant keep up with the speed) and that shows my speedo right on (needle shakes a bit)

so what does it all mean

i know the tps is outta range

you know about the tps when you reset it to about .44 and 4.50 WOT be sure to readjust the Iac because it will change as well

BLM 150, looks like a vac leak , do a search on High BLM

as to your codes

14 COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR CIRCUIT (HIGH TEMP)

15 COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR CIRCUIT (LOW TEMP)

check the sensor connections at the manifold, its just behind the cam sensor sideways mounted

21 THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (TPS) CIRCUIT (HIGH)

being set so low it might be overdoing it at WOT

im assuming all the knock was registered before i did what i did...

the lifters were bad, bleeding off at high rpm, also not pumping up in time, #1 plug what also beat to hell (detonanted almosted, chunks of carbon on it) new lifters, new plugs, then i pulled the codes......but now that i think of it i did disconnect the battery while i was doing the lifters so anything in the ecm must be new

i just set the tps. and rset the iac, tps is still not perfect...i got it at
.462 and 4.54

little high, little low....best i could get for now....doing it with a digi-volt meter, pain in the ass...

gonna put a new o2 in it tomorrow or the next day....didnt get any scan numbers of it since then...

seems to be lossing vacuum somewhere, idles at like 14, every now and then drops to almost 12, then shoots back up real fast, cant find a vacuum leak..., plugs are gapped kinda wide, used ngk plugs, gapped at almost 38-40 i know thats alot, gonna cut that down some...

also, seems to have more boost now without touching the WG, i was just playin around on the streets, almost pushed 19lbs, let off real quick, chip is supposed to be set at 17lbs, i had the wastegate set around there toolast time i checked...

i dunno, waiting on my scantool...so i can get some readings all the time

when i did the iac, started ticking alot, figured it was normal, just wondering if that's normal....stil not throwing any codes...
coil pack is fairly new...matter of fact, all the sensors are fairly new...car, was running like **** beofre, so im thinknig maybe the o2 got fouled out, gonna replace that just to rule it out...

Hello Next_level,
I have those same numbers at idle and my cars idles like crap and stumbles when it warms up. Have you found the problem with you car yet?
Does anyone know if it is normal to have the o2 Mv jumping all over the place at idle. I can't even read it, it's like a jumble of rapidly changing numbers anywhere from 45-850.

.46 on the TPS is a tad high... bring it down to .42-.44. Dont be so concerned with WOT being 4.5+, as long as its 4.2 or so, you're fine.

Coolant low/high... doesnt the 84 have the old style coolant temp plug...the round one you squeeze the sizes to remove? I'd change the sensor to a modern weatherpack one. Your connetion is probably bad. As for vacuum leak, what is the BLM at cruise? Have you veriied the correct PCV valve is in the car? Try to use an AC Delco one.

it's an 87drivetrain, everything is done right, not a hack job, i did fix a vacuum leak, ill bring the tps down tomorrow, idles a little better, but seems to have a slight miss, every now an then vac. drops to like 11 but shoots right back up...i think im takin it off the road for a few months to sqaure everything away and do the bearings