Scanmaster results--need advice

vader6

Turbo Buick enthusiast
I am posting the latest round of scanmaster readings from my test drive today...new TT chip, 93 octane, 16lbs boost...stock engine/turbo less the 206/206 cam. All readings AFTER a 20 minute drive at 35-40 mph. Engine up to full temp 180 deg. Readings in PARK, engine idling. Any concerns, areas to improve. Thanks much!!
Fuel pressure with line on 38
O2 milivolts 785
AF 6
L8 39-40
BAT 13.3
INT 128
BL 125
CLT 182
ATS 100
R 825
TPS .42
IAC 0
CC 13
MAL none

my scanmaster does not read PL or SP

Numbers look decent to me cept for the IAC. I think you may want to see between 10-20

Your IAC setting is on the drivers side on the throttle body , PM me your # and I will take some pics and send to you . I don't really know if 0 is bad , The Scan Master print out says the closer to zero the better but 10 to 20 is a good target . Keith

Also check your TPS reading with key ON engine OFF at WOT , it should read 4.4 to 4.6 , your TPS reading with your foot off the throttle is good , .44 to .46 is bout where you need to be , I hope this may help , Keith

I am posting the latest round of scanmaster readings from my test drive today...new TT chip, 93 octane, 16lbs boost...stock engine/turbo less the 206/206 cam. All readings AFTER a 20 minute drive at 35-40 mph. Engine up to full temp 180 deg. Readings in PARK, engine idling. Any concerns, areas to improve. Thanks much!!
Fuel pressure with line on 38
O2 milivolts 785
AF 6
L8 39-40
BAT 13.3
INT 128
BL 125
CLT 182
ATS 100
R 825
TPS .42
IAC 0
CC 13
MAL none

my scanmaster does not read PL or SP

If haven't, reset the idle to closed loop (it's in the manual for the chip). With the open loop idle enabled, idle numbers aren't terribly helpful unless something is way out of whack. Your BLM gets locked and it idles really rich in the open loop idle mode, which is why your O2 reading is high and the cross counts are pretty low.

If haven't, reset the idle to closed loop (it's in the manual for the chip). With the open loop idle enabled, idle numbers aren't terribly helpful unless something is way out of whack. Your BLM gets locked and it idles really rich in the open loop idle mode, which is why your O2 reading is high and the cross counts are pretty low.
I'll try it, thanks

With exception of IAC your numbers are fine. Could be a vacuum leak..