Scanmaster G

I ordered one. I can't wait for to come in and working on a new project. Should go well with the new gauges and dashboard

I ordered one. I can't wait for to come in and working on a new project. Should go well with the new gauges and dashboard
This product coming out is actually perfect timing for me. Im having a new dash cluster made and installed. This is it here.

I have a dual a pillar gauge set up now with a boost and a knock gauge. The boost gauge is going bye bye to the new dash cluster so that left me with a empty hole on my a pillar....
The scanmaster g will take its spot... So i will have a knock and scanmaster g on the a pillar pods...

This product coming out is actually perfect timing for me. Im having a new dash cluster made and installed. This is it here.

I have a dual a pillar gauge set up now with a boost and a knock gauge. The boost gauge is going bye bye to the new dash cluster so that left me with a empty hole on my a pillar....
The scanmaster g will take its spot... So i will have a knock and scanmaster g on the a pillar pods...
Very sharp!