Scanmaster code 45

9daysbefore

Need some help
I was fighting a code #34 which I took care of by buying a different stock MAF. That took care of that code and the car idles better.

I put this on the car when I got it out of storage last week. It drove fine for about 5 miles until I got to a stop sign. When I left the stop sign the car started to surge when giving it gas. At this time my friend that was behind me in his car said that a lot of black smoke came out of my exhaust. At that time code #45 showed up on the Scanmaster.

When I would finally get up to speed the car would maintain the speed but would sputter every now and then. That is when black smoke would come out of the exhaust again. When I got it home I turned the car off and unhooked the orange wire at the battery for awhile. After hooking it back up I started the car and the code #45 showed up again.

Is there a reason that this would have shown up all of a sudden?
Is it a bad O2 sensor?

While driving, the O2 readings were jumping all over the place, from 40 to 847. The reading never did stay consistant. The car was warmed up before I left the storage unit as it ran for 10 minutes before I left.

I have not driven it since as I do not want to damage anything.

Your help would be great.

9daysbefore

sounds like a sticky injector.

o2's jumping around while driving, is normal.

what is you blm idling? what is your blm cruising?