Scanmaster 2.1

BoostedEvIL

Novice
I have a Scanmaster sitting in my shed collecting dust.
Its yours for $180 shipped.

I have a known good LS1 maf also. Best offer on that.

Scanmaster SOLD!!! to jaslvnv

Someone make an offer on the MAF. If the offer is right i'll throw in a steering column lock.
Its the old school type that has a built in lock. It will only fit cars with a FLOOR SHIFTER.

Thanks for looking!

is this a column lock that wraps around the coloumn to protect from people trying to crack the column and hot wire the car? if so what are you asking im interested. any pics?

is this a column lock that wraps around the coloumn to protect from people trying to crack the column and hot wire the car? if so what are you asking im interested. any pics?

Yep. It completely covers the column. I can't find a pic of the one I have online.
It looks like all of the other locks but its way beefier and has a built in heavy duty lock. Oh, it must be removed to start the car, so mine protects the column and the ignition cylinder.
I'll dig it out of the shed today and get a pic of it.

I've got no idea what its worth. I've never seen another one like mine. The ones I see go for 150 but they don't protect your lock cylinder like this one. And they're just not as beefy.
Hows $100 shipped and it comes with a spare key.

Heres a pic of it for anyone who want to chime in.

Attachments

• IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 159
I don't remember which 1 is which, is yours the 3" or 3.5" maf?

Mine is the 3.5 inch.
But I might have an adapter to size it down to a 3 inch.
Let me know, i'll have to check the shed again, but i'm pretty sure there is an adapter in there.