Scan Master #'s and Questions

GN18944

I've had my GN now for 3 weeks and finally got the scanmaster hooked up. The car stumbles a bit at idle and I was convinced it was running rich, however, now I am not so sure. The basic signs tell me it's running rich. I have pulled plugs and they show rich and I can practically smell the fuel at idle. Tell me what I'm looking at and if I'm okay, and what I should adjust. Your feedback is appreciated!!

PS. The car is running 45lb injectors, and 18 psi. Nothing crazy.

These numbers are at idle.

AF 06-07
L8 38-41
INT 130
bL 122
CLe 168
ATS 91
r 800-875
ePS .46
IAC 17-19

Vacuum leak(s)?
Is the chip burned for the injectors?
Pump fresh or at least good condition with new filter? Hot wired?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Vacuum leak(s)?
Is the chip burned for the injectors?
Pump fresh or at least good condition with new filter? Hot wired?

I don't believe I have any vacuum leaks, I have strong vacuum at idle (18lbs)
I have a turbotweak chip - I have not made any adjustments to it and I'm not sure if it's properly set up for injectors.
Pump is hot wired and in good condition. I have 43lbs of pressure to the fuel rail at idle.

If you think it rich adjust some fuel out. See if that helps.

If you think it rich adjust some fuel out. See if that helps.

I may. I have 0.0 knock at any boost. I was planning on going to 20psi so I will do that first I think. Does anyone think any of these numbers are out of line? 02 millimeters are in the 7-800's when warm

If it isn't idleing well and that is what you want, take out the fuel at the front. You can add some in the higher gears depending on your chip version.

The numbers look fine.
However, I would double check the injector part# and chip. Don't know of any 45lb injectors used on these cars.

I would still double check the injector part# and chip# to make sure they're matched. There are multiple 42lb injectors out there, and they all take different chip programs.

I have pulled plugs and they show rich and I can practically smell the fuel at idle.
After driving the car with engine idling in park,are your O2 numbers always something in between 800 and 875? Or,are they moving rapidly between o and 800?

After driving the car with engine idling in park,are your O2 numbers always something in between 800 and 875? Or,are they moving rapidly between o and 800?
They move pretty rapidly. I messed around with fuel pressures yesterday but didn't seem to make too much of a difference. Why do you ask? What does that mean?

I'm also considering having turbotweak burn me a new chip. Having only owned the car for about 4 weeks and purchasing it from someone that knew less about it than I did, I'm not sure the chip is burned for the right mods. Might be worth the 55 bucks.

What is printed on the chip you have?. Get a hold of Eric and he can tell you what it is burned for if it is one of his.

They move pretty rapidly. I messed around with fuel pressures yesterday but didn't seem to make too much of a difference. Why do you ask? What does that mean?
When you mentioned 800-875,I wasn't sure if that was at idle or WOT. If the O2 numbers that you posted are what you see at WOT,you're in the OK range. If the O2 numbers are all over the place,at idle,you're good. What are your cross counts cruising and at idle?

When you mentioned 800-875,I wasn't sure if that was at idle or WOT. If the O2 numbers that you posted are what you see at WOT,you're in the OK range. If the O2 numbers are all over the place,at idle,you're good. What are your cross counts cruising and at idle?
02 numbers are all over the place at idle, and steadily in the high 7 - 800s at WOT.

the car runs fantastic at mid to WOT. My only "issues" come at idle or very very light throttle (foot barely on the gas to sustain speed either on a slight downhill or flat surface) On top of that I have 0 knock at any speed at WOT