Scammed by a guy name Kevin reeves aka turboguy122098

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
Any one knows a guy name Kevin reeves from Jonesboro , Georgia aka turboguy122098 here in TB. Supposedly had a 87 turbo T with a built motor for sale ..

Seems he has scammed me for a good amount of $3500 for his built motor he had for sale in CL. I sent him the money and basically he is turning the other cheek.

He had it posted in craigslist and here in TB. He claims he had the engine shipped on 9/22/2015 ...

He hasn't provided tracking number and have since blocked my number since my last conversations on demanding my money back.

Now time for court process and file a criminal complaint. Stay far away.

Kevin is you see this post aka fraud "turbo guy122098. I am bringing everything in my power to bring you to court.

Regardless of my location I will make it a priority for you never to scAm anyone here anymore.

Noe

F*** courts...I'd pay his ass a visit no matter the cost of travel and I'd get my money back one way or another. But that's just me. Sorry to hear this. I am about 5 drive to Georgia.

Update :

He has called me as of now 9/24/15 at 1:29pm central time.

He has unblocked me and I will wait till Monday.

U are not alone... I think there were other TB guys that tried to deal w/ this asshole.

yea scumbags like him are just killing time and playing more games so I wudnt hold my breath till u either see ur money or the motor and at this point I highly doubt the motor is wat he says it is.

did u pay with paypal?

Update :

He has called me as of now 9/24/15 at 1:29pm central time.

He has unblocked me and I will wait till Monday.

yea scumbags like him are just killing time and playing more games so I wudnt hold my breath till u either see ur money or the motor and at this point I highly doubt the motor is wat he says it is.

did u pay with paypal?
as much as i should have known best.. i was FUCKED and its partially my fault.. i PAID with money gram.. at this point i lost the money and supposedly engine he had for sale.. i got scammed.

i have filed suit.

sorry to hear. fukn scumbags. I got beat on ebay like 8 years ago for $6500 so I feel ur pain and I didn't use paypal like an idiot. NEVER again will I send shit to anyone I don't know personally without Paypal protection. some vendors even don't offer paypal which means I and most others will never do business with them EVER!

I wud bet dollars to donuts ur not the only one he scammed.

he had this motor in the wrong section in this forum in September of last year. i have printed out everything to have on my case on him.. i don't care if i go over what i lost.. i will have payback..

i should have known best

yea live and learn. best to learn from others mistakes but we all make plenty of our own. I think most ppl just don't think its worth the headache to file suit against someone from another state but just to see his ass get arrested and have to pay back the money is more then worth it and even if he can't pay he will be sitting in jail for larceny. technical its a federal offense but the feds won't look at it unless he scammed a lot others for a lot of money.

keep us posted

Good luck. Winning in court is no guarantee that you will collect a dime.

Much depends upon the various state laws. I happen to live in one of the states that will not assist in collection by jailing or garnishing wages. Of course if there are no wages to garnish, or property to attach a lien against, there isn't much you can do.