sbc bbc sbf and gn stuff moving shops!

Hey Ryan - I am interested in the following parts and will be in Houston probably next week. Unless you are coming this way.

What tires and sizes are on he T rims?

Thanks

Jud
--------------------------
Stock gn drive shaft w/ hd u joint—50.00

Stock t-type rims w/ good rubber good shape!—200.00

Still waiting on parts...

Sent the MO a couple weeks ago, no parts. I know you're busy, but at least acknowledge you recieved my money and or a tracking #.

for what? my # is on the add, it is much eaiser to call me- 713 553 0404 i have alot of stuff going and coming i need to know what it is for thanks,ryan

houston tx---and if the above post is for knock detectors they have gone out and i do have a tracking #-- call or i can post it!---thanks----RFM

knock det.

That was what it was for, sorry, I said so in the email. I'm in and out a lot myself because of what I do.

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know. Doesn't matter, email or post the trk#.

Thanks..

Still have the Stage 1 block? Can you send me pictures? Any repairs done on it? Is it 4 bolt main and all the stock stuff bolts on?

no problem, the # is 1z7e73031201045217 and i still have the block, it has 4 bolt caps for it but the block has not been stepped for them yes the stock stuff blots to it i will post more pics @ ryanfoxmosley.com---it still has the original crate for it.

I am interested in it. Can you send pictures ASAP. What casting # is it? Is this a virgin block needing machining or has it been done? Standard bore?

i am 300 miles from my shop, i dont have any info with me----if it sells it sells.... its a nice block i will build if i still have it around later....it has no machining done if i can find some pics on my laptop i will post them but it think they are all on the shop comp. fast, i have sold all but the v. covers and the rockers for bbc stuff-also the trans cooler is gone when i get back i will update the list and i do have more parts for sale!thanks

I can't move on it without more info than it is a block. Need the casting number and some pictures. If someone else here can move on it with the info given then go for it.

I didn't see any rockers listed. What are they? I am interested in the v. covers. Shoot me a list if anything else.

Originally posted by Intercooler
I can't move on it without more info than it is a block. Need the casting number and some pictures. If someone else here can move on it with the info given then go for it.

sale pending deposit in the mail on the block....
the rockers are harland sharp 1.75's i think i will check 2 morrow--------

john- i need your address call me --BLOCK IS STILL FOR SALE! i have some good pics now also ---------it is @ conleys in a crate ready to be shipped!

Originally posted by hipsi2fly
john- i need your address call me --BLOCK IS STILL FOR SALE! i have some good pics now also ---------it is @ conleys in a crate ready to be shipped!
Still haven't seen any pics. What happened with the other buyer?