Saw this on Craig's list

That's near me, with that kind of mileage do u still think it holds that kind of value?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

$65k GNX should have about 3-9k miles IMO,and be totally orig and mint !!!

If I were to be selling a $65K car, I think I'd spend a bit more time and do a nice foto spread...

I would say mid-high $40Ks to low $50Ks. I would have to see it to say for sure. Low $50Ks if the original paint is truly nice like the ad states. Somehow I'm having some doubts about it having still nice original paint at 37K miles. Doesn't sound like it has any major mods but needs a headliner and fillers which isn't that big of a deal. Priced too high but should make a great driver show car for the right price.

CC RGNX 12-2012 002.jpg

OK.......
My GNX has 65 k miles, and orig paint, and looks better then most lo mile GN's.
its all how it was taken care of.
value...... its all about what someone will pay. and how bad they want it.

View attachment 192218
OK.......

Nice looking car. Mine has 29 K on it. Car #419 and mine is #418. That would be cool to have 2 in numerical order.
Mine has original paint. Headliner and fillers have been done along with tires last year.

View attachment 192218
OK.......

Very true and a great looking example. Definitely somewhat of a rarity to still wear nice original paint after 65K miles. That's a keeper there.

Why is it that,from what i have seen,most gnx's that have the original paint have paint that does not have checking on the body? Did buick use better paint on the gnx's? Did asc do anything to the paint? What causes the checking to be really bad on some cars and not so bad on others? Age is age, no matter how well you take care of it. My gn has 128000 miles,is in great shape other than checking on the hood and upper fenders. It was garaged its whole life. I guess it saw the elements when the prior owners used it to go to work and such.

Why is it that,from what i have seen,most gnx's that have the original paint have paint that does not have checking on the body? Did buick use better paint on the gnx's? Did asc do anything to the paint?

I don't know about better paint on them, they were all just plucked from the line, but ASC did rub/buff/glaze all the GNXs paint jobs and the ones that were really bad had some portions repainted.

If I were to be selling a $65K car, I think I'd spend a bit more time and do a nice foto spread...

Exactly. I always felt if guys are asking buku dollars why are they advertising on craigslist to begin with. Then you got the ones with no pics.:D

Did u see the one on ebay for $99.999
Beautiful car. Maybe 5-6 years ago.
Not today.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app