Sammy Hagar claims to have been abducted by aliens!

Weester

Sammy Hagar, a former lead singer for band Van Halen, might get along with “Rock star from Mars” train-wreck Charlie Sheen because the guitarist claims to have had out-of-this-world experiences.

During an interview about his new book “Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock”, Hagar said he’d been abducted by aliens, who he claims messed with his brain, reports Reuters.

While chatting with a reporter, Hagar mentioned a passage in his book that describes a dream he’d had about being contacted by extra-terrestrials. Hagar says the dream actually happened.

“It was real,” Hagar told the reporter. “They were plugged into me. It was a download situation … Or, they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment.”

Hagar added that he thinks he saw an alien space ship in broad daylight when he was four years old.

You'd think that he among all would know you're NOT supposed to drink the bong water

Last time I was at Cabo Wabo Cantina I was pretty sure I saw aliens also...... Turns out I was just drunk off my ass, hit my head on a table, rolled onto the floor and some really hot chick with a short short skirt and no skibbies was standing over me asking if I was ok. Its really an out of body experience to just stumble upon a situation like this but it happened.... You know maybe he did have an encounter (not joking) Anything is possible Just break it down.

No doubt he saw little green men through the bottom of a bottle. :biggrin: They probably told him to quit Van Halen too.

maybe they needed his guitar playing skills

but then again there are better guitarist on this planet.