Salvaged 86 TType - San Diego - $4,000

This car was my daily driver until about 6 mos. ago when the trans went out. Car still runs and drives, but will not shift out of 1st. Non BRF trans.

Unfortunately I have not kept very good maintenance on her since she was salvaged in Nov.2003 ($1,800 damage fender bender that I fought the insurance company not to salvage...lawyer and everything. No frame or structural damage whatsoever.) and she's a bit of a mess.

Here are a few pics, but check out this page for more pics and all the details on the car. I would prefer to sell by Jan 31st as I am moving.

Any questions email me at primarb@gmail.com or post here.

Thanks,
Nick

Attachments

• car_full.jpg
    car_full.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 353
  • car_full_interior.jpg
    car_full_interior.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 352
The car has 96,396 original miles. The engine/turbo supposedly have about 35-40k miles on a rebuild. That is going off what the previous owner told me, but I have seen no receipts for proof.

Other information and my contact info is on the page in this link.

dont really seem that bad of a deal to me. all it seems to need is a trans, some seat covers and a suction cup on that rear quarter. no problem. Wish I had the money man... How's she run otherwise?
Hey 313 buick, are you in detroit? if you buy that, let me know whats up, and if you need any help.

The car runs/idles a bit rough especially when cold and has a tip in stumble. I know these are very simple fixes, but I haven't worked on the car for a while now.

Hi TURBOSMACKDSOWN.

Iam from Detroit born and raised. Currently I live in Atl. I will be back in Michigan in a few Months. I have two turbo Regals- 87 GN and 86 T-Type (light Blue) :) and looking at buying this 86 from Nick Pm you info

Nick,
Post up some pictures of the VIN from the drivers door and the dashboard! It might make a few people increase their offers :)

Nick,
Post up some pictures of the VIN from the drivers door and the dashboard! It might make a few people increase their offers :)

I will do so in the morning, but why would that increase offers?

(Probably a dumb question, but it's late and my brain isn't working.)