Salvage yard suspension?

Robbie_85GN

I know that we can use some of the Monte's suspension for our benefit. Problem is I don't remember what year works and what doesn't. I'd like to get the 3 braces that go under the front by the radiator and the upper ones that goes by the battery/canisterto the respective fenders... Seat braces? Those can be made? Right? Mahalo guys!

I would guess 84-88 Monte. The rear seat braces are aftermarket and did not come with any of the G-body cars.

So did you get you boost guage working?

I tapped the like vaccuum line like Geoff told me fixed a leak and now I'm reading 10 lbs, at the zenith. I think I have an exhaust leak. I need to get some help if possible tomorrow to install my af guage and boost guage. I can't pay... So if anyone out there wants to hook me up, Ill help as much as I can and next payday, give them something. Thanks for the continued friendship! So when's the next gathering at A.Millers?:D

Robbie,

The 2 diagonal frame braces (eng x-member to ends of frame) come of a variety of a or g-bodies, from 78-88, just look under them, you will know what you are looking for as soon as you see them.

The third frame brace only came on Pontiac grand Prix's with F-41 suspension. (they mount using the same forward holes that the diagonal braces mount to...)

Seat braces... I have seen some of the aftermarket braces, and I would swear they are electrical conduit flattened on the ends. Easy enough to make...

The upper ones are usually pontiac pieces as well and could be fabricated from electrical conduit as well.
Though you may find a "wire" version in the Oldsmobile Cutlass'

Or I could save you the trouble...I have some of the frame braces.

Robbie,

Call me 291-1328...

If I dont answer, I am on the road some where, leave a message and I'll get back to you...

Rob

Robbie...

Sorry I didnt get back to you, I do have the braces, and if you want I can show you the G/P braces also.

If you get this message tonight (sun) call me on my cell. I will answer.

Rob

Robbie,

call me, it looks like I'll be home tonite

I had to get a part for my lawnmower, then I got to cut the grass, in the rain....