saleen s351

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
Just a shout out to the owner of a black s-351 hope you enjoyed the smack down I laid on you 2 times ,1 on shawan rd ,one on I-83 between shawan & warren. Always thought that was a car to be afraid of on the highway ...Guess not ;) lesson learned for you I have the original evil black car.

2 younger bone heads roll up on me fast on york rd we get to the light at loveton and he gets over next to me. Out of respect for a nice car and I have a buddie with a cobra, I say nice car. Driver says thanks duuude passenger says yeah nice and fast. I return with "average". Driver looks at me and gets peddle happy, I look over and see the yellow come for the other direction. Without any hesitation I full brake, full gas spooling the 67 and i hear him crack down on the thottle just as the light changes .He got the jump but with luck I happen to be sporting the Mt dr's and a 3/4 tank of 104+ so by the time we crossed the intersection MY BACK BUMPER WAS AT HIS FRONT !!! (thank you 26 lbs of boost)I stayed into it until about 70 then let off with several car lenghts between us. Got down to the light at shawan I was going to continue south on york but they got up next to me in the turn lane and said "that would not happen on the highway" ... so i figure WTF lets do it. Get on a roll about 50 mph and I say I will go on your go. So he goes down a few gears and the mustang is sounding awfull mean I grap the handel and pull down to 2nd running about 4,500 rpm he goes same story get about 1/2 car on me the turbo spools super fast at that rpm and bam shift back up to od and walk by him stay into it until 120 or so and let off at that time I have several cars on him again he come up on me give me a little wave without even looking over and rolls off the next exit. I laugh to myself for a few min then go shiet!! my wifes waiting at silverspring to meet me for dinner better stop goofin off and get there. :)

Nice Kill

Hey Buddy, Nice Kill. I Enjoy Hearing Stories Of People Kicking The Crap Out Of Stangs... :d

Taking several car lengths from a 50-roll would put your car in the 10s... sounds like a good combo! The later S351 was no slouch. Just a few tweaks and some slicks could put them close to 10s.

Robbie-87plz said:
Vicious, you miss your GN? How do you like your Cobra?

Yeah, I miss having it. I wouldn't trade my Cobra, but I'd love to have my Buick sitting alongside it. That car was pretty hard to touch, around town... infamous you could say.

The Cobra reminds me a lot of the Buick, but a much better all-around package. The only thing the Buick did better was launch. Even so, I will have me another 11sec GN in the garage. It will just be sitting next to the 10sec Cobra! ;)

gn4u2c said:
2 younger bone heads roll up on me fast on york rd we get to the light at loveton and he gets over next to me. Out of respect for a nice car and I have a buddie with a cobra, I say nice car. Driver says thanks duuude passenger says yeah nice and fast. I return with "average". Driver looks at me and gets peddle happy, I look over and see the yellow come for the other direction. Without any hesitation I full brake, full gas spooling the 67 and i hear him crack down on the thottle just as the light changes .He got the jump but with luck I happen to be sporting the Mt dr's and a 3/4 tank of 104+ so by the time we crossed the intersection MY BACK BUMPER WAS AT HIS FRONT !!! (thank you 26 lbs of boost)I stayed into it until about 70 then let off with several car lenghts between us. Got down to the light at shawan I was going to continue south on york but they got up next to me in the turn lane and said "that would not happen on the highway" ... so i figure WTF lets do it. Get on a roll about 50 mph and I say I will go on your go. So he goes down a few gears and the mustang is sounding awfull mean I grap the handel and pull down to 2nd running about 4,500 rpm he goes same story get about 1/2 car on me the turbo spools super fast at that rpm and bam shift back up to od and walk by him stay into it until 120 or so and let off at that time I have several cars on him again he come up on me give me a little wave without even looking over and rolls off the next exit. I laugh to myself for a few min then go shiet!! my wifes waiting at silverspring to meet me for dinner better stop goofin off and get there. :)
York Road? Anywhere near the north philly area?