Saddams Garage unveiled

Can you imagine the dopes who looted them? Yeah, 3000 1982 Corollas and an 57 Tbird on the street......:rolleyes:

Yikes! That's harsh!

They should have loaded them into a C-130 at Baghdad International and flew them to George W's Texas ranch. :) That would have doubly pissed off Saddam if the scum's still breathing. :p

So Saddam hated America....but the cars are pretty cool. Moron. They should have liberated the cars like the POW's they were. ;)

It's funny how they are finding all of this stuff now.

First the "love pad" with the paintings of the busty blondes and now his taste for American cars. What's next, are they going to find a bunker full of Pabst Blue Ribbon and Pall Malls?:p

I can't imagine being in that quandary. Ewwing and awwing over the car and then getting an order to run over it with my tank. Say what??? You want me to what??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Are you out of your !@#$%^& mind???

Could you do it if you were given the order? :mad:

I would do it. It would bother me but imagine how much it would bother you if someone did steal one and use it as a bomb to kill fellow Americans. Then the car is still gone and it killed some of your fellow soldiers. I may have started it up and done a burnout first though.