Sadam Is A Total Dumba$$

Red Regal T

HERE'S A THUG WHO MURDERED HIS WAY TO THE TOP AND CONTROLLED AN ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OVER 20 YEARS. ALL HE HAD TO DO IS COMPLY WITH THE UN RESOLUTION TO TURN OVER HIS WMD, BUT INSTEAD, BECAUSE HE MUST BE DEFIANT FOR SOME REASON, WE TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM HIM. IS HE A DOPE, OR WHAT......?

For those guys, its all about power. If he would have turned over his stuff - to those around him it would have been a sign of "giving in" or being subservient to the "Israel loving" United States. In his warped mind, his ONLY choice was to fight to the death and be a martyr.

So yeah, he is a thug and he did murder his way to power for a long time. Not the first person to do this, nor will he be the last....

Also. I have decided I am going to take up a collection for Mr. DiCarlo. Apparently he needs a new keyboard since the one he uses is stuck on CAPSLOCK, which is Internetese for screaming.... :D

I have a nickel I will put in - a new keyboard is $5. Anyone else???

Originally posted by tjthorson

Also. I have decided I am going to take up a collection for Mr. DiCarlo. Apparently he needs a new keyboard since the one he uses is stuck on CAPSLOCK, which is Internetese for screaming.... :D

I have a nickel I will put in - a new keyboard is $5. Anyone else???

HEY........THIS'LL PROBABLY MAKE YOUR EARS HURT BUT......I'LL TAKE IT. IT'LL BE COMING FROM PEOPLE WITH A VIVID IMAGINATION. I DIDN'T HEAR A THING. :rolleyes: :p

OH.....I'M NOT CONVINCED. I THINK THE GUY IS DOPE.

Unfortuately, Saddam is no idiot. Hes an incredibley ruthless, evil and sadistic, but a dummy he is not.:(

Originally posted by Red Regal T
HERE'S A THUG WHO MURDERED HIS WAY TO THE TOP AND CONTROLLED AN ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OVER 20 YEARS. ALL HE HAD TO DO IS COMPLY WITH THE UN RESOLUTION TO TURN OVER HIS WMD, BUT INSTEAD, BECAUSE HE MUST BE DEFIANT FOR SOME REASON, WE TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM HIM. IS HE A DOPE, OR WHAT......?

I was thinkin' the exact same thing. Had power without the chemicals - sick what the UN has allowed to go on in Iraq. What a waste they are.

He had 3 miles of property on the Tigris!!!