Sacriligious swap...

34blazer

Since I've found the current LC2 in the car to be practically a boat anchor, and I've been wanting to experiment with an engine for years now, this was a good time to swap. Since there is no real dedicated section for this swap, and this may be the first of it's kind, I'll just open a thread here, but I also have a page set up as well. I want to say that my intentions are to keep the wiring harness intact, along with everything else, because I would like to build another Buick V6 again someday, except go big if there is a budget big enough.

Stop by and visit the page if you would like....

https://www.facebook.com/LZ9GN/

Thanks!

This is a fascinating swap!

Nothing sacrilegious about it. IMHO. Sacrilegious would be selling the GN to a one-way-to-hell junk dealer (such as Pull-A-Part) because it wouldn't run... or donating it to an 'engine blow' competition... or abandoning it in your backyard and letting it rot but refusing legitimate offers to sell it...

Installing a newer engine and learning about the original engine management system by tuning it for an entirely different mill is definitely not a problem in my book!

Sincerely,
David