Saab 9000 turbo....

DCEPTCN

Smasher-Devourer
A buddy of mine is looking at buying a Saab 9000 Turbo and I was hoping that somebody around here would know of a site or two that showcases these things' specs, etc. I'm especially interested in a site that has some severely modded Saab turbos. Any info would be appreciated.:cool:

Well, like a Saab parts guy told me once while I was searching for a part for one, "sounds like another Saab story to me" . That one kind of stuck with me since then.

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Well, like a Saab parts guy told me once while I was searching for a part for one, "sounds like another Saab story to me" . That one kind of stuck with me since then.
You've got a real bad attitude, quit being such a Snaab.;) :D

LMAO Dceptcn. Good reply. Don't know of to much Saab performance around. Although I am sure some exist. Such an obscure thing. Would be very interesting to see what you come up with for it. Mark :D :D :D

Severely modded? Whoa....good luck. I have a Saab 9000CS. Good car. There is a site http://www.saabnet.com that has forums for topics. You can search around in there and usually find maintenance topics, etc. If you post a question, you will likely get an answer within a day or two. http://www.saabcentral.com has sone really good maintenance articles and tech tips. All those cars vary from year to year in regards to ignition systems, computers, etc. You will read about guys thinking they are setting the woods on fire by getting in the 13s. Most folks seem to just want to add some pep, exhaust, wheels, brakes. I don't mess with my car because it's a daily driver. Something has to be reliable around my house!

I had an aold 80's SAAB 9000 turbo a few years back as a daily beater and it was a great car. Very reliable even though it had over 180K on it! :eek: It was very well made and with the hatch back design and fold down seats you could haul alot around. Excelent car. I have lately thought about buying another 9000 or a 900 as they are such a good car for the money.