S2 stuff and misc for sale

S2V6RACER

Banned
2550016 Stage II block, on-center, yes not a typo, it is a on-center block. It has all steel caps(old style rear main seal). Block has a small crack in lifter valley and needs #4 cylinder sleeved. It has 2 sleeves(#1,#3). #1 was damaged from idiot builder when he put too long of a bolt in the front cover. Bore size 4.020 as it sits now. $500.00

25500153 S2 block wet sump. Main bores are about .090 TOO big. and the thrust cap is wrong. IF you can find bearings to fit this block you will have a good block. 4.015 bore approx. price: Best offer

109 girdled engine: NEW stock crank, stock rods, .030 TRW's, 218/212 hydrolic roller, Ported intake, ported iron heads(Heads have cracks from low coolant), and accessory bracket. Put a new set of iron heads and go. Engine ran 9.86 @ 134 3450#'s when pulled out. Good oill pressure and is in good running order to the best of my knowledge $2800.00

Stage I iron heads, never used NEW bare castings. Make offer

Set of Carrillo on-center rods, good rods 6.5" matched set 9.40 pin, $600.00

Lee Thompson internal pickup deep sump 14 bolt pan. I have the pickup and pan. Works with S2 wet sump blocks. This is a stock steel pan extended like Jason Cramers new pans are. $175.00

BHJ Damper, used, good condition, internal balance $275.00

JW SFI flex plate, internal balance $150.00

BGC on-center intake manifold unported never used $650.00

Old style 3 bolt ATR headers without downpipe. Need to get gaskets for crossover pipe and bolts for the V-band clamps. The headers are set up for a HKS gate, but can be modified for other gates by welding on another flange. $350.00

Precision front mount, good condition. Modified pipe on turbo so it would work with new 71 GTQ 3" outlet turbo. Have all neccesary clamps and hoses and hardware. $600.00

TH-400 transmission BOP. This trans was run in the car untill it was put away. No issues with slippage and has ran times in my sig. Has trans brake and reverse pattern shift. I do not know what is inside of it, it was on the car when I bought it. Has #6 AN fittings for cooler and high dollar aluminum deep pan. No JW bell housing. Has slight damage on drivers bellhousing dowel, but I ran it this way and do not think it is anything to be concerned about. You can have this bellhousing cut off and go with a JW which is what I would have done anyways, but I got a Rossler now. $600.00

Can deliver to Norwalk and BG.

The stage I heads are 8 bolt authentic stage I heads, not these "JR" heads that have been on the board.

Update:

Have "Mafless Maxeffort" system, minus actual chip and thumbwheel setup. I have the Modded ECM for MAP input and it is also modded for low impedence injectors by Quad air. I have the MAP harness, CTS sensor extension. All you have to do is provide the MAP sensor and call Steve Y for a chip and go racing.
$250.00

Also, Precision industries convertor for TH-400 trans listed above. It works AWESOME for a stock block motor or S2 engine. I ran the 9.86 with my stock block motor and 71 GTQ turbo with this piece. Stalls about 3200 before boost sets in. $350.00

Reason I am selling all this, I have condensed my inventory and have this stuff just laying around. I do not forsee a need for it in the future.

I am open to realistic offers on everything. You guys know what this stuff is worth so don't be insulting please. Prefer not to ship big items.

Ted the steering box is on the way & the brake stuff is slooowly following. Keep the $$ & we'll knock it off the TH400 convertor you're selling. Thanks bud.

Tony, The Stage I heads are 6293 castings with no egr provisions and some re-inforcements on the decks along with other misc "improvements" in the valve area. They are 8 bolt heads.

I have a a set of studs for GN-1 heads 8 bolt and a set of 1007 lock wire gaskets for sale too. Make offer on both.

I want to sell this stuff at BG so don't be afraid to make realistic offers.

Ted,

Got a phone # like to call you up and talk to you a bit let me know the # and a good time to call.

thanks

Sorry guys, have been a little busy since Norwalk at work. Some of these parts are put away in storage and need to get on top of things again.

Sorry for the delays.

Re: Ted A.

Originally posted by BUICKTR
Still waiting for a reply on rods:confused:

buickgn274@aol.com

I just found your e-mail. The address bounced back. I'll take your offer. Are you still interested in the BG intake?

Thanks.

Ted

Update: On-center rods sold
2550016 block sold

Thanks everybody.

Ted

Ted, I thought I had first shot at the rods since I was the first to e-mail you. I had been waiting for your reponse for a few days. Now they are sold!!:confused: :confused:

Re: Ted

Originally posted by BUICKTR
Ted, I thought I had first shot at the rods since I was the first to e-mail you. I had been waiting for your reponse for a few days. Now they are sold!!:confused: :confused:

Yes they are yours. I'll try and send you a e-mail.

Trans is sold.

Current status:
Rods, sold
25500016 block sold
Oil pan sold
convertor, sold to Mike McCoy
JW plate and balancer, sold still waiting payment