S. suburbs Chi. double - header cruise 6/12!

I think the weather is going to hold out and I'm getting pumped up. I just might turn my boost up to 15 psi. :eek:

The only thing we ask is not to burnout

There is a local car club that organizes the show/cruise at the applebees on harlem every friday. And therefore I am certain they would also like to make sure people arrive and leave the facility at a reasonable rate of speed/sound so as not to disrupt the neighborhood and interfere with the local law enforcement as they are known to be on hand at the location. I'm sure this reasonable request is to ensure this fine establishment continue to allow use of the premises.
Unlike SOOOOOOO many areas before that have been shut down for noise, recklessness, and other reasons.

Hello Mike;First Thanks for organizing this. It's nice to get together and spend some time with other GN owners. I think I can make it. Let's hope the weather holds out.
See you all there.

There is a local car club that organizes the show/cruise at the applebees on harlem every friday. And therefore I am certain they would also like to make sure people arrive and leave the facility at a reasonable rate of speed/sound so as not to disrupt the neighborhood and interfere with the local law enforcement as they are known to be on hand at the location. I'm sure this reasonable request is to ensure this fine establishment continue to allow use of the premises.
Unlike SOOOOOOO many areas before that have been shut down for noise, recklessness, and other reasons.

This is very true, so be CAREFUL.

Hello Mike;First Thanks for organizing this. It's nice to get together and spend some time with other GN owners. I think I can make it. Let's hope the weather holds out.
See you all there.

What's up Paul! Get one of those bad a$$ toys out and come on, looking forward to seeing you there.

I will be there ..... Also I ask the same thing when we come back to my store ....Be respectful and be careful....I will see you all there I am stocked........IT WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT.........TIM

Weather does look good. IM ON MY WAY.... SEE YOU ALL THERE. AND FOR THE REST OF YOU THINKING ABOUT IT, DON'T THINK JUST DO IT. COME ON OUT AND PLAY. YOU DESERVE IT.

Thanks Mike
for Round up , it was nice to meet everyone and hope to do this a few more times.

It was nice to meet eveyone. Next time lets take all the tb's and relocate to a area where we can all park together. ;)

It was nice to meet eveyone. Next time lets take all the tb's and relocate to a area where we can all park together.

Not Avg 6, did you keep count on how many of us were their?I think their were 10 of us or am i wrong

Attachments

• headshake.gif
    headshake.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 134
Thanks Mike for getting us together. To everyone I met, it was nice to meet you. Hope to see everyone more often. Like Mike said we all talk here on Turbobuick which is nice but I think it's great to hang out with fellow GN owners.
TurboBuRick, good Idea next time we park all the GN's together.

See you all soon.