Russ Merrit does it again !!!!

Fakeyankee

Back in Black
Just another BIG THANK YOU to Russ Merritt for rebuilding my transmission, replacing plug wires, and fixing a major oil leak, sealing a turbo leak, fixing motor mount, and all sorts of unmentioned minor problems. Plus he even arranged to personally trailer transport my car. For anyone considering any work being done to their cars, just keep this guy in mind. He's honest, strait-foward, and timely. The quality of work is second to none. He's not one of these guys you have to "Hunt down" when leaving messages on his phone. His cost of work is fair and you will get your moneys worth !!! He will let you know strait-up what needs to be done, what he's proposing to do, and approximate cost for doing the job. He has one thing going for him that is very lacking now days....and that's integrity, pride in what he is doing, and standing behind his work and his word. So Yes....this is big props for Russ and just letting you guys know that he has another satisfied and loyal customer, and a new friend !! Thanks again Russ, my tranny shifts like a dream and the T is running better than ever.....Can't wait for a different turbo to make it perfect !!! As I said before; You Da Man Dude !! Later.
Darrell W. Stroh