running rich.

bosted86

can the car be running rich though all my scanmaster numbers are right on? got a lot of gray smoke at start up and if i give it a rev while in park. smoke definatley smells like fuel. i dont remeber it doing it with the 40# injectors. now that i have the 60's getting gray smoke. i do have the tt matching chip. car is running best it ever did. everything is just about stock.

im having the same problem. my car runs extremely rich at idle and when i run it its okay. when i come to a stop i can see and smell a little blow-by. my runs strog till about 50/60 and then kind of falls off

mine is running great all around. im trapping 114-115. just curious about the smoke. is it just the nature of the beast?

no, not at idle. large puff at start up. and if i rev it a little in park to about 2000 rpm. didn't see anything when i revved it with the 40's.

no, not at idle. large puff at start up. and if i rev it a little in park to about 2000 rpm. didn't see anything when i revved it with the 40's.

huh, my car will make the same puff at start up, and i believe it started after i put the 60's in as well???:confused: