Running rich/stalling

Itzav6

I have an 84 ttype I had took out the stock ECM and plugged in the 87 ECM as well as the Maf.(no chip) check engine like flickered car stalled. So clearly that didn't work. Took out the 87 ECM went back to the stock ECM/maf and ever since the car has been running rich. Not only that it will only stay on for 20 seconds before it stalls out. Normally I would have to turn the key but press the gas at the same time for it to start. I would have to keep my foot on the gas for at least 3 mins so the vehicle can start to idle at the correct rate without stalling out. Since running rich I have changed out the plugs because they were fouled out. What else should I be looking at? If I can I will try to post w picture later because I think the vacuum lines are all out of whack.

Engine bay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 133
Suggest you post the Scanmaster, or other data logs...
W/o some good info, this is turning into a "20 question" thread....

IT will not be a "swap this part answer" you must verify the operation of each system. all sensors must be operating in designed range A diagnostic tool is a must. some testing can be completed with volt meter after you look up proper operating ranges.

When you swapped computers did you disconnect the orange power wire if not you may have fried them it's also good to ground yourself before touching them make sure your not glowing with static electricity